Friday, June 17, 2011

Blogging in my head

Wow, so far I kind of suck at this blogging thing. Let's see it's been over a year since my last post, I'd say that qualifies as a blogging fail, but I'm vowing to make up for it. The past year of my life has been a bit of a whirlwind, most of my time being spent in New York, either in culinary classes or at my internship at Colette's Cakes (more about this later). I had the best intentions to blog my daily activities, but somehow every day I came home so exhausted from my baking adventures I never actually got around to it. I blogged in my head everyday, it just never made it to my computer :)
After this year off I sort of felt a little silly, like it was an awkward time to start blogging again, but then I realized that it's sort of a "now or never" situation, if I don't start now, then when? There is no "best" time, so I've decided to dive in headfirst and re-enter the blog world. Even if no one ever reads my words, I will have a record of my life, and that in and of itself is valuable. After all, life is short :)

No comments:

Post a Comment